SL is back
SL
2008-10-01 23:21:41 UTC
Hey group,

Its been a long time since Ive visited. Nice to see a lot of the same names
and some new ones.

I figured after about a 1 year abscence in posting, I might as well do so
after a nice win over the lone star state. I will be watching this ng much
more now. It sort of sticks with you like day old socks.

SL
CounterTrey
Welcome back SL...it's certainly fun times lately in this NG!
Valjean
SL
Jim Carr
2008-10-07 03:36:54 UTC
Post by SL
Hey group,
Its been a long time since Ive visited. Nice to see a lot of the same
names and some new ones.
I figured after about a 1 year abscence in posting, I might as well do
so after a nice win over the lone star state. I will be watching this
ng much more now. It sort of sticks with you like day old socks.
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Too.
--
Write a wise saying and your name will live forever.
- Anonymous
Anonemouse
2008-10-07 11:52:15 UTC
Post by Jim Carr
Post by SL
Hey group,
Its been a long time since Ive visited. Nice to see a lot of the same
names and some new ones.
I figured after about a 1 year abscence in posting, I might as well do so
after a nice win over the lone star state. I will be watching this ng
much more now. It sort of sticks with you like day old socks.
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
"Hot him on the spot"?

Freudian slip there Jim? ;)
Jim Carr
2008-10-07 19:11:55 UTC